Friday, April 25, 2008

Haven't got the slightest idea why am I feeling sleepy since early noon. Probably I had too much sleep or it wasn't enough at all. 10 hours, you tell me.

I'm ridiculously bored on a friday night when i should be out having a little fun since school is starting, i'm too bored to even entertain those who IM-ed me, ironic huh! my usual talk-cock buddy is not on the net too, boyfriend is nowhere to be seen or to be heard, none of the girls are online tonight, yf must be dancing her shit out at MOS now, i should have stop being a procrastinator, made up my mind and went with her tonight, although i've never like the word, "clubbing" because it sounds so ah-lian`ish but then again you gt to try once, at least once in your entire life, enough of sidetracking, you bitch better come back and update your virgin clubbing experience!! hahaha.

I quickly went for an hour run after i came home because i feel that i been piling on weight(but i didnt!) and I feel disgusted when I see my reflection in the mirror. My stomach has so much fats and it seemed to be having a life of it's own. Soon, I bet you, my stomach would bounce around and it'll have a name of Siew Mai. Seriously, I think Martians have taken over my body. Each time, I tell myself No YOU SERBIAN, stop snacking. You'll roll like a ball if you eat so much. then I'll start battling with vanity to if I should eat. Just when I thought I'm going to keep my hands away, I'll shock myself with my hands in a bag of chips, my mouth full of crisps sitting on the couch watching television programmes. *bigsigh!*

On a lighter tone, today has been fairly good.

dad just shoot my ass off with my new hair colour.
whatever, i'm going to hit the sack now.

but my sister's sexyblack music is getting on my nerve.
goodnight earthlings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home