Monday, April 14, 2008

It feels funny when you know someone is going through the vicious cycle you did about 9 months back. 3 days to cry, 2 months to get over it. Is that a nature momentum? Sometimes you may think you've found the perfect someone when he cleans like a banshee, pampers you, listens to everything you have to say and being a hurricane in bed. No matter how much you believe that he's the one for you, it's only 98% perfect. The missing 2% is because something is missing and I don't know what it is yet, i got no idea. Maybe if you think of a relationship as a living entity like how happiness never seems to run dry in fairy tales, I guess it's one thing if the missing 2% is like a fingernail.

Hearing how you broke down and cried buckets, i felt helpless. Just few months back, you were still sharing the sweet secrets of you with me, but everything could just turn upside down overnight. absurd, how absurd. But love, i'm not sure if you will be reading this but you know i'm all behind you. If you really love, you learn to let go. There's no point lying to yourself that things would be alright if time has the patience. Make a clean sweep.

I still remembered, before I actually committed myself into a relationship, I was pretty much a cynic to love(don't ask me why i decided to quit my cynicism) and all the time, people come to me for advices on relationships. Most of the time, I would give them advices like I have already gone through lots of breakups or rocky relationships when in actual fact, I have never until the breakup during the early beginning of last year. It's how ironic sometimes, isn't it? I guess it's never easy, because i don't think i'm capable of picking up myself up or allowing my heart to be broken twice on the same fault lines. The time taken to ease the pain is too unbearable and tedious.

I'm not being emo here, but i just don't understand why are you in this predicament.
P/S: Bestfriend, i can cry with you if you want, we will rock the swings near our house if you want, we'll jog round the estate over and over until our bra and panties go WET, we'll climb the hill tgth, we'll lie on the grass, we'll compete who's going to reach the top of the hill first, we'll talk all night on the phone if you want, anything that can help you to feel better. please fight on bestfriend.

i can't make anymore sense in this post, or rather it affects me somehow seeing you behaving in such manner.

Some people just have the heart for a relationship but no body to nuture it properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home