Friday, April 11, 2008

The left side of my eye went red suddenly and the pain is back to haunt, i guess it's too much of the lens, and i dozed off with my lens on most of the time. It indicates more trouble in the days to come. My mood turns for the worse whenever my eyes go uncomfortable and it means i might sprout more nonsense or flare up at small issues.
The tooth isn't really happy either, getting minor aches there and then, might be wisdom tooth growing.
The root of all trouble which lead to me being very short-tempered and foul-mouthed today.

These days, the weather seem to be getting really schizo. there could be huge, dark clouds but yet the sun is shining with a ferocity that quite takes the breath away. i really wish it would make its mind so that we don't have to worry.

i think i'm insane, i downloaded all faye wong's classic and it's been on repeated mode. OMGGGGGGGZXZXZXZX. okay whatever, for now, I wanna curl up on my couch and switch channels till i eventually find something pleasing to fall asleep to. All because i want to escape from wasteful thoughts, and somehow it feels just right.

goodnight earthlings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home