Thursday, April 17, 2008

Not happy not ecstatic not joyful not anything & everything anymore because this week had been a tedious one. Firstly, i'm down with eardrum infection, and yes maybe you guess it right, i couldn't hear a single SHIAT in the right ear, so people talk LOUDER when you see me, but not to an extent of SCREAMING into my ears, screaming and talking louder are two different case.

Attribute my mood swings to the fact that i haven't been feeling well these past few days, i think i'm getting paranoid, because my ears doesn't seem to make any progress till now, and it's totally like experiencing hearing loss which is rather worrying. & it seems to be getting from bad to worse but then again, i'm guilty for not staying at home to recuperate.

Helping out at club crawl was fun, you get to mix around with different kind of people, making new friends and of course hanging out with my all times favourite tennis buddies. (:

I'm feeling so light now, i think i can float anytime. My head is hurting again because of the ear, i am really tired, and i really want to stay in and have a good rest.

get well soon me!

//edit: the fact is that i feel uneasy, uneasy about my ear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home