Sunday, April 13, 2008

Oh how the week has passed by a blur. Definitely, Maybe the other day at Cine was marvelous, dinner at Upper Serangoon was nonetheless best. Yesterday's breakfast with mum and zenn, dinner at Xin Wang, omgzxz, plus the fact that mummy just stocked up the tidbits, i think i'm piling on weight, it's scary and I'm not kidding. What a killer combination and I need a fucking trainer or soon, I can't even bend down to tie my shoelaces or I can't even see my toes anymore. It's horrendous. Suddenly, I feel like looking like a lollipop stick. Even God is getting sick of me. rawrrr!

Meeting up with bestie at Novena yesterday, (like finally i know!) We chilled at Spinelli and had our heart to heart talk, i think more like gossssssssiping whoever that comes into our mind! hahaha. it's great to have you and after so long, our friendship still stand, i love fabulous catching up session like this.
(p/s: TAN SZE HUI, remember what i told you alright, better days ahead! & iloveyoumany! (:

After that was Suntec Jay Geeeeeee's sales with boyfriend and some others. After the fulfilling dinner, we went over to Indochine. The company had been fun, mind you, but the music, not so much. The vodka mixed drink left me bloated and down red, just a bit tipsy. & then was at boyfriend's place with en bloc entertaining us for the rest of the night. (:

some visuals!

oh the lovely couple ;)

zy and the "laopooooo"

uh huh.

i hope Arsenal do their best later, i'm in for a little gambling! HAH.

i hate rude people, i hate the way Zenn talked to me or to mama sometimes. My patience is running thin. :/

back to tv loves.
Ciao babies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home