Thursday, April 10, 2008

Part of my life is spent traveling back and forth from home, his place and whatever places we go to. I almost always have either my friends with me or the boyfriend - not that I'm complaining, not at all. I haven't had the time to sit down, on my own, and just be content alone.

Today was the perfect day to do so, to do nothing.
Spent the whole day at home, amazingly with mum, with the sister.
Talking to the bestfriend, and people whom i've never talked to for AGES, and some rick who gave me a "HUH-WHO-ARE-YOU" response.

I want to type more, but I honestly don't know what to say. Maybe later.

I need to cultivate a good sleeping habit because my biological clock is fucked up. I don't sleep until 4am and you know what is very inhumane, I have to wake up at 9am tomorrow because I have to face a screaming mum for breakfast. If you're late, you can date the sink and the plates needed to be washed.

I've officially moved on from ROUGESHEER because i need to get real.

twoneuroses
has got the same feeling too, but it's going to stay public compare to all my private blogs for the past few years.
i very much wanted to shift to Livejournal, but i know nothing about editing except POSTING. ha!

i am ridculously bored now.

p/s: FAT SOOOON IS COMING HOMEEEE! OMGZXZXZX CAN'T WAIT!
OBASAN IS COMING HOMEEEE TOOOOO! omgzzxz times 10 can't wait!
I'M SEEING THE HOT BOYFRIEND LATER ON. omgzxzx times 20 can't wait! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home