Sunday, April 20, 2008

We can try running the naked mile together

Have you ever felt like you lack a direction in life? I do. Everybody wants to be successful in life. All my life, I see my friends excel in sports/studies and because of that, they are poached by top schools or studying in a class full of scholars. When it comes to academic, I've never really cared about what I wanted because I told myself to live life and don't get stressed out but I've come to a point of realization that, living life isn't just all about having fun. It's about getting somewhere in life and at the end of the day, accomplish something great and be of use.

Where can i start from? To tell you the truth, i made a blunt mistake in taking business, or even my current specialization. Customer Relationship was never what i wanted(till now, i'm not even sure what will be going on?!!?), thats because nyp business sucks, the very limited amount of specialization gets me nowhere.

Great, I'm turning legal next month, i'm done messing my life. It's time to grow up because constant hanging on a piece of rope sucks like a whore.

School starts in another week time, and I don't know how I feel about that. Sure, I'm sick of working and holidays are boring nowadays, but I still do enjoy the times when I don't have grades and projects to worry about. Sleepless nights and tormenting thoughts do me no good, I swear. But then again, what have I got to choose?

School's still on, so there.


overdue visuals! :D

look how wide is shermeen's smile! :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home