Sunday, April 27, 2008

When you actually think that you're getting used to living off your Dad, you look back and begin to think if you've done anything productive the past few days/weeks/months. I was thinking, Oh yes, I did. I helped my Dad to waste money like water and helped with the economic growth. The shopping industry needs somebody like me. I'm not a national heroine, I'm just doing things that I should(HAHAHA, tell me about it). I can't believe I'm so good in idling my day(s) away and in fact, I'll be mastering the art of Idle.

But now, no more idling. In less than 24 hours, i will be sitting in lecture hall, probably snoring my ass off or drooling over the male lecturer.

This holiday had been good, school starts meaning no more hanging out late till 2 3am outside, i will be back to the Cinderella days all over again, more projects, more scratching your head over the tutorial questions, more streeesssszxzx. After finishing typing this sentence, i'm no longer excited about school, in fact i think the excitement within me had gone away one week ago.

I do need a great come back.. for every aspect. From school work to eating/sleeping habits and attitude. Need to be back, better than before, and, getting better. Need to have more positive vibes towards school.. school.. school work.. school. Cultivating proper eating-on-time habits, going to bed at a healthy time, and possessing a good attitude.

I promise to study harder from tomorrow onwards and my life is going to be alot of studying and tennis, doesn't this sound like a model student to you?

That is why I'm going to sleep before twelve tonight.

GOD BLESS MY UNWILLING SOUL FOR SCHOOL.
i can already feel the monday blues! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home