Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yet another week....


HAPPY HUNT-ING FOR YOUR EYECANDIES, GIRLS!
may hopes in you girls lifeeeee! HAHAH. (:





Let the pictures do the talking, basically it's just visuals from yesterday. The girls perfected the hours at Gloria Jeans Cafe. I'm too lazy to blog properly. but anw it was a superb day out! We chilled till late evening, supposedly to go over Indochine but it was pretty late so we called the day off and headed home. (:

Check out my tube dress, it does wonders. I can wear it off as a tube dress, then again it can put it off well as a boho skirt, and lastly .....

a high waisted one! :)
most importantly, have faith and confidence in yourself, it's the way you carried yourself outside!

Today was collecting pay at SimLim with boyfriend, then we headed over to Bugis Swensen for lunch. Roamed around, and we decided to settle down at Marina for Superhero Movie, okay go catch that flick if you're BORED, definitely a great laugh! After that was dinner and then chilling at Esplanade. (:



& i think i should start to learn to speak properly. I should not be too blunt, and i should talk SOFTLY. I think i will never learn until one day i really get into trouble.

peeeeps, you know something.
I got this urge to join Touch Rugby in the new semester! albeit running the fucking breath out of my rusty body, but i love how is it like, to be able to run around on the field. Okay, i know you might be thinking, " CAN YOU EVEN RUN, OMGZZXZ " but erm, my stamina had improved ever since i joined tennis! and now i can run around my estate for 40mins non-stop, unbelievable right for a fat shiat like me. yadayada, (:

When I came across this picture, I thought of what has been said to me. Love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening. Dance like nobody's watching. Cry like you've never done it before. Then I thought, love is a silly thing itself and we all have to be hurt to grow up, don't we? So I would like to change the sentence from Love like you've never been hurt to Never fall in love unless you want to be hurt.

Listening to your rantings make me cynic all over again. f ff ffffffffffffff! ! ! !

I don't like waiting for things to happen. Why don't you advance for the things you've taken fancy on, and make your first moves regardless of the person you adore or the object you laid your eyes on. Just because snails crawl as slow, that doesn't mean the whole world would revolve around you only and wait for you. Thats what i feel, friends may think i'm "HIONG or whatever i called myself spontaneous or whatever you called me" but actually i'm not, i know good things come to those who waits but waiting for things to happen is like waiting for raindrops in a drought! makes sense?

i totally dig the song the scientist from Coldplay.

i've ranted more than ENOUGH.

XOXO,
serbian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home