Monday, May 12, 2008

and everyone's looking round, thinking i'm going crazy. maybe, maybe..
but i don't care what they say......

i need to stop playing bleeding love for f shit and get back to my french revision!
i need to stop drinking coke light. ):

oh wait, i love tonight's dinner.
there's this joy inside me that can't be explained, seeing everybody that i want to again, things that i thought that won't be changed had a new approach, & i'm glad things turned out well, i'm truely happy tonight.
smiles aplenty okay?

things that i need to do:
1) re-string racket!
2) get all the presents exchange for the correct sizes!
3) a bright, and eye catching HIGH LIGHTER!
4) steal my brother's TIN-TIN pencil box. hehehe!
5) collect my sandals.
6) REVISE. i really have to. =/
7) start on my marketing project. (omggzx!)
8) turn in now!

okay bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home