Friday, May 30, 2008

As the weeks slowly grind its way to time when... the mid semester tests are ready to greet us with open arms. I cannot fathom how time flies. It is already the 6th week of school! Wow, it seems like yesterday when I was still on holidays, still whining about waking up early in the morning and dreaded the fact that I'm not ready to meet my classmates, and make new friends. Today, I'm used to waking up early, adore my classmates immensely and made absolutely fabulous new friends in the campus. Time seems to be on a machine ticking and accelerating its time away. Oh, such is life!
My life so far is rather mundane, with projects piling up and I have alot to prove to people. Projects aside, studies is becoming like an impending doom. You have got to study to get results.

Tuesday saw me watching Indiana Jones with the usuals, i think the show's quite silly compared to the last few. For now, I'm anticipating my " NARHIA " (:
Today, i woke up late for finance class again, (die die also must go!) or else i'm going to receive my debarrment letter, fooo! School was pretty frustrating today albeit everyone should be getting into their high holidaying spirits but I think the frustration and the short fuse was caused by the deadline given to us for project tmrw, saw a few of them scratching their brains and banging the tables. After that was tennis and dinner at Thomson.

Okay, here you go the visuals.

i think this is really cool! i would want a SLK/cooper for my wedding too (:
pretty girls pretty boys.

So the belly tired, i is going to sleep and fail my lab test tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home