Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ever since school started, I've been swamped with fatigue and the need for a time machine. My tutors/lecturers this semester are pretty awesome except for the Monday class when mum decided to shut my alarm clock at the wrong timing, disrupting my entire going-school-mood causing me to have a bad start on the first day of school. My Wed class is the best, in fact it's more like a self-declare off day from school for me. Friday's ICT lab lesson was cool because my tutor has got quite a nice ass to boot, just that he talks a little bit too much for his own good.

Yeah, i was at Singapore Flyers on Wednesday. We went there in the evening time, and we were really lucky to have the entire cabin to ourself. The ride was really amazing and definitely unforgettable! I hope it doesn't get overrated too soon though, that'll be a shame.


the view from the top! hands down amazing.

magnificent aye?

If i have enough money by my 19th next year, i'm gonna book one cabin all to myself for a night and hold my own little private party inside with my love ones, about 20 friends the whole night and damn good music.

May 1st was shopping in town with the guys, erm more like their retail therapy.

Yesterday was school, then home for awhile before heading to boyfriend's place with his family to ECP for some food testing. I didn't attend the casting because i was too drained out, so i decided to tell Steff my lesson was extended which clearly implied that i'm giving up the ka chings! however, she said there's another casting which will be held soon, which means i've got one more chance. so why not?

Today, was tennis early in the morning. The weather today was absolutely a killer, after that we had dim sum near amk and then town-ed with fat soon for awhile, (.......), home for some rest after that. I wanted to go Indochine tonight, but then seems like nobody's available for me. So was dinner comes supper comes chilling out at yishun mac with Yaonan twinnie, last train home after that.

Every week is filled with activities, keeps us going non-stop, without much break . Now, i'm feeling super exhausted.
This week;
>My legal 18th!
>Mother's day
>Tennis camp
>Indochine.
>No school on Wed! double joys.

My life, isn't anything fancy these days. I don't fancy school anyway.
I haven't do any readings yet, i haven't touch up a single bit on french.

On top of that, my plans for my 18th birthday are kind of ruined, except for the Indochine on thursday night.
*insert big sigh*
i got this feeling i will be staying in and just stick to my tv on my bird day.
:(

I felt like thrash now and I didn't feel like doing anything except lie on my bed. byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home