Sunday, May 11, 2008

I had a great weekend, I hope you had yours too. My birthday is over, the government says I'm legal. That entitles me to booze, clubbing, cigarettes and sex. (hahaha!)

I'm completely swamped with fatigue. I had tons of fun celebrating my birthday with different group of people. & the reason why i'm here is because my nose needs to find some inner peace, a gross sore throat, a stiff neck from lousy sleeping position and a body on the brink of malfunctioning instead of spending time with the family on Mother's Day.

I've grown so old, 18 years old but there's no excitement. Do people get really excited to celebrate themselves growing old? In the process of growing up, what I really need the most is lots of money, booze and shopping. People say, you're the God's child when it's your birthday so I believe being a God's child entitles you to positive things. However, I don't believe anything positive has actually befall me on the week of my birthday. If you're wondering why, because i broke the present my boyfriend gave it to me. I'm sad enough, so don't probe on asking WHY HUH, WHY HUH.

Friday was late dins at Paragon, then BJ for supper at Dempsey till late. As usual, we had a hard time finding seats.

i look f fat in the pic, but hell NO.
that's not my tummy i sweaaaaar ):

more visuals soon!

The result of sleeping at 3am, I couldn't wake up at 7am for tennis camp. My phone kept vibrating with phonecalls, and i cabbed down to the training ground as soon as i woke up.
My group were f crazy and we irritated J off with our own created tennis dance and our quote. It was efffffffing fun despite the unbearable weather and the lack of sleep. & thanks for the cake and birthday song, people (:

After tht was roaming around at J8 for mother's day present, then boyfriend's place for very late dinner. I passed out after i reached home, and my head was working like a pendulum.

I had 5 cakes for my birthday this year, and i wished a lot. (HEH!)

I'm ready to go off for my power napping now, because i'm gluing my eyes to the chelsea v bolton match tonight. okay, maybe a little on wigan v man utd too.
i understand that its a 99% chance that man utd will win the title, but anw never mind. Chelsea better kick well tonight!

Happy Mother's Day by the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home