Monday, May 19, 2008

i love them all and i hold them close to my heart.

I bet you guys must be pondering why am i on good terms with S when just few months back, he drove me up to the wall and i hate him deep to the core. I used to hate him so much that i forget the reason why i hate him. When you hate somebody, it takes up so much of your energy. Hating is so tedious. & life is too short for that ah huh. even everyone's on seperate ways, but i'm glad we still can catch up with each other's life.
Now who says lovers can't be friends? (:
(i think partly also because of my outgoing nature LAAAA)

When stress = motivation x determination / results
stress is not proportionate to results because when you achieve good results, your stress level drop. and to get results, just divide by stress and it will reduced half. (:
play around with this formula when you're stressed! it definitely helps.

i miss my best friend.
& buddy, if you're reading this, i want to tell you that i appreciate your call the other day.

the thought of attending french class tml sucks.
my timetable's screwed by the way.

Till then..

XOXO,
S.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home