Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I think the chemicals in my body are imbalance nowadays and I have been having seriously severe moodswings till the extend of letting the big bitch out of me. The reason behind all these are contributed by Pre-menstral Syndrome. We're always making PMS our scapegoat but isn't it the same excuse girls use when they have bad mood all the time? So I look like a pimpled-obese cow with dark eye rings; short fused temper; ugly hair and fat chunk of thighs. Will you still want to talk to me?

Today, while i was still in bed. Dad came in and disturb from my sleep ;

dad: you no need to go school today? how come still in bed?!
me: oh, thunder too strong, rain too heavy, all lessons canceled.
dad: huh???

I'm not in a very good mood now, &
those who disturbed me for my previous post on CATS, thanks arrhhh. haaa!
I don't know what my fingers are leading me to if I keep on typing but okay, sleep is the best remedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home