Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm legal, soon.
This is a random birthday post.

Tonight was happening because it was my first 18th early birthday celebration with my 03 classmates at INDOCHINE! 03 oy! hahaha. (:

18 cupcakes, 18 candles, whole of INDOCHINE singing birthday song for me, dedicated song from the band, oh and i broke a glass there, (GOOD GAME HUH!) the laughter, the gossiping comes catching up session, everything. i love you guys so many many tonight! :D

A series of hangover, massive nausea and a churning stomach left me with the hardest night to pass ever now. I puked, thanks god because i feel much better now. (:
to those who drank, please drink plenty of water okay!

18 cupcakes, 18 candles (:


i'm going to stuck with them till end of my poly. the agony, hahaha!
play cream with me somemore!
SCANDALLLLL!
HELLO PRETTY`SSS! :D his name is bodoh machiam barbie wong ah koon.
& he think he's effing HOT, (inbar siol!) :)

i got ugly teeth.

UNDER MY UMBRELLA, ella ella.
my heart goes SHALALALA. :)
scandal no. 2


hello, my dearest friend.

more visuals! :)
THANK YOU GUYS for the present and everything, i hope you guys have fun tooo because i did. (:

tomorrow's holland v! :D

To embrace the fact that I'm getting older, or to be afraid of the responsibilities that are stitched to it?

XOXO,
serbian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home