Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's only tuesday. Life sucks. and i'm already almost finishing up my pocket money for the week, and what's more, my birthday is coming! I'm so broke it's really upsetting me. I don't wanna be the potential file for bankruptcy case and judging at how much i'm spending right now i think i'm headed there and it sucks. I'm seriously going to control my spending, probably get rid of my ibanking access as well as opening another POSB account that i don't plan to get an atm card for. thats right. Look who's serious about saving money now.

I dreaded french class. After last week, i think i've forgotten most stuff. Ken was telling me people from france are very sarcastic, because in their country, the more sarcastic you are, it shows more wisdom you have. I don't quite like my current french tutor because she's too observant for the things that's going on around her.

Ailurophobia. ( fear of cats )
I'm recovering from the trauma just now, and i cried like fuck. all thanks to an unsightly, grotesque, unlovely, frightful, menacing cat.

on a happy note, i've got no class tomorrow! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home