Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Let's check up on my readings for today :



yes, you might be feeling like how i do, READ ON. (:

It looks like you are going to meet your match today!
Someone pops onto the scene who has as much charm, as much intelligence, and as much wit as you do. At first you might feel like your territory is being taken over, but if you give this person a shot you will stop seeing them as competition and start seeing them as one heck of a cool person.
There is room enough for both of you, so considering teaming up. Y
ou two might have a wonderful future together.

Then again, i thought to myself. I haven't met anyone new today, i didn't accidentally bump into any fellas.
I was either with my classmates or hanging around with my boyfriend most of the time.
I met my boyfriend today for dinner, so he's my match? (oh no!) the agony of tolerating all his nonsense, and his unglamorous picking nose times, his must-have-chicken-in-every-meal attitude etc etc etc and the whole list goes on, but then again he's one heck of a cool boyfriend who means really a lot to me. (:

I am usually a believer for horoscope, to test for some optimal accuracy. I will always hold it till the end of my day and then tally it with what happened for my day. Today doesn't seems to tally. hmm!

i look extremely tiny beside him.
you're only 1.84 inches (inside joke!) NIA, i still look tall la HOR!

I am robbed of my sleep. Nope, not because I have been burying my head into books and studying (me no closet mugger, chill). I have been staying up late to use the computer, been bumming around, and have been doing anything but studying. & i had to literally drag myself out of the bed this morning but yet i was still late for french class.

I'm bored stiff now. my boyfriend is slaying his monsters, and i'm typing shiazxzxt now.

it's probably snoooozzzeeee time!
goodnight earthlings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home