Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The past week was tedious. It perpetually left me with swollen eyes and a head full of unnecessary thoughts. If only you learnt how to love this much.

Each time I'm out, I would fall asleep everywhere.

Preparing for J's wedding, studying and including SCREWING up my finance paper, up and down stays in the hospital till late, having not enough sleep practically almost everyday, missed training, meeting the deadline of marketing project, focusing hard during lessons, preparing for upcoming ICAs, all these had consumed me with fatigue. That pretty explains the lack of update.

I pray Zenn will recover soon, it pains me especially when i saw him moaned in pain and actually cried, i swear it must have hurt him a lot, letting off whims in the middle of his sleep scared us. I feel helpless, and all i do is stay by the bed watching him go into sleep. Think faith.


It's only monday, and it's sapping the energy out of me. I would whine from Monday to Friday about how tormenting school is because the workload gets heavier with each semester. Education drives you nuts sometimes and you can go home to tell your parents you learnt nothing in school except learning how to be insane.

I promise to load those overdued photos soon.

you can treat me gummybears, i will feel better

they say, big girls don't cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home