Saturday, May 31, 2008

Toilet paper or certificate?

Since young, I have always think that people who studied in universities and gotten themselves a degree are very smart. Very smart, indeed. So, I've always wanted to get a degree for myself because a degree meant that I could be a lawyer, doctor or land me an occupation which could earn me big bucks. That mentality was when I was in Primary School.

Now, I adopted a different mentality. I'll get a diploma and see where I'll go from there. The strongest field I'll be in would be shopping, unfortunately. You will tell me, the smartest is when you obtain a PHD which is Permanent Head Damage in my case. Take sales and marketing. Do you rather a person who gets a diploma with rich experience in sales and marketing to work for you and has a resume more colorful than an undergraduate with a degree related to sales and marketing but has zilch experience in it?

In the past, people always looked down on people with certificates lower than a degree or to make things worse, one who has no certificate at all. Thankfully, times have changed because people without a degree has proved themselves to be one of those who would excel in the society. Just as we have thought that times have changed for the better and would change for good, you would be wrong because society chooses to seperate those who has a degree and those who don't, be it your choice or not. The society is harsh, if you have not realized and the standard of living is so high. If you are not able to carve out a name or anything for yourselves, you would be gone, being regarded as the pariahs of the society which is to put it simply, useless people.

So what if you have a degree but lack of EQ?! Bosses/superiors with a degrees but have a thrashy attitude, seen that. I just wanted to say that, everyone has their own niches and there is nothing wrong if you just stop there with just a diploma because there's so many people out in the society scoring big without a degree.

don't you agree with me?

The week had been fucking stressful for me, i'm thankful that it's the weekends because it's my long awaited break to mark the end of the madness school's been throwing at me.


Worst case still to run away from french class. I told you, I hate Tuesdays. I went to class late because I couldn't wake up or at least I told myself not to wake up. & now i couldn't catch up with whats happening.

Getting into the top 11 main team's been screwing my ass up, because i know 99% of the chances are, i won't get into the team. The remaining 1% comes from the luck, but saying of which, i had been down on my luck the past few weeks. I got fined by the NLB for not returning their books, i lost my Topshop value card (like fuck laaaaa hor!) and to add on to the frustration, my thighs are growing increasingly side ways.

I feel disgusted when I see my reflection in the mirror. My stomach has so much fats and it seemed to be having a life of it's own. Soon, I bet you, my stomach would bounce around and it'll have a name of
Siew Mai.

I had a verbal fight with my mum, but heck!
I can't tolerate,

anymore.
Again and again, like a cycle which never seem to end.
You have no fucking idea, nothing about me, about anything.

omfg, i need to breathe.


i hope you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home