Friday, May 16, 2008

hello ah neh`s!


p/s: i don't quite like my group btw.

i like this very much because i took this.
so how do you rate my photography skills?
& because of these, i had a terrbile night.


henna.
threading.


you want some prata? (:

We went on a little excursion to Little India on thursday to get our NE project done. It was pretty fun. Its more of like tourist-visiting kinda thing instead of an educational trip.



It's the most exhausting week ever, probably for me. How about yours? It is apparent that I am still leading a very mundane life. So I'm just gonna rant. Well, today, yours truly experienced a queer battle. A battle within herself. The 2 contenders were Me and I! I was mildly surprised at myself for behaving this way but lately, I've been too busy and too tired which leaves me no time to brood.

My parents and siblings have always been a huge influence of the happiness the house has but right now, the silence in the house is too suffocating.
It just made me realize that when you grow up, you cannot simply say things you want to anymore. Only kids say the darnest things because they are allowed to and they would be let off with much mercy.

Because when you grow up, people expect you to have wisdom and be responsible for the things we say. There are times when you just want to say something but you know the best thing to do is to keep mum and not include any of your comments or suggestions because it would end up offending people even though deep down, you have a whole load of things to say. But you can't because when you said what you have said, no matter how much explaining you attempt to do, the words would have already made a mark.

It's all these little things which make me realize that I'm growing up and that there are certain actions I have to be responsible for. Slowly, I'll be leaving my youth behind me and proceeding to adulthood. Maybe life is all about losing the child in you, learning and knowing how to handle things like an adult with much rationality and responsibility.

Sounds fulfilling, and i realized june is coming soon.

The weekend doesn't seem promisingly good for me. I want to go picnic soon, i want to ride on a bike and let the cool breeze pass by me and embrace the peace at my heart.

i had been listening to Buckcherry's Sorry for the past 6 hours, this is muthucrazy.

i send a silent prayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home