Sunday, June 29, 2008

All out of all, materialistic fulfillment is still the one that brings a smile on my face and not anything else.
To be frank, I haven't been shopping decently for the longest time which is quite unbelievable but i swearrrrrrr.

My brother's sweet enough to drive me to Wheelock in the evening to meet the two Ys.
& yes, i've got myself another pair of pumps from Zara. I love the two Ys, because they never failed to cheer my day on and make me forget about those unhappiness inside me.
We talked so much about our latest love interest(ahhh, not really. just some random new dudes) & laughed like mad beings who ever existed. The laughter would never ceased to brighten up my days & of course, the gossips. (:
After that, i went to Paradiz to meet my brother, and we went home together.

I want to buy the Agnes B bag. okay, save up save up! shall feed on carrot sticks from tomorrow okay.

I've been whining a lot lately, especially to the usuals.

Serbian,
Stop being a whiney poo, you turd!




Its so quiet now that I can hear the clock tickling seconds by seconds.
Goodnight (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home