Monday, June 2, 2008


equation time!
but N says NO, I'M INCORRECT.
oh yeah thats the way.
(K.F is our secret code)

so much for making me feel fat, thanks ah pal!

I think our English is getting from bad to worse, partially thanks to the finance shortiee who "sal-bage" us.
(ha ha ha ha!)

Joey: Yenfenn tomorrow is go dental is it?
Serbian: yeah, she are go dental tomolo. So you wants me to waiting for you in the bus interchange? (-.-)

i can't believe i'm talking this way to her!

Sometimes you get caught. Caught up in moments, in the whirlwind of events. Caught unaware. It's just not you but the wrong place, wrong time, wrong company can really easily add up to giving people the wrong idea about yourself. And yet again the way things look drift away from the way things really are.

We have to make the best effort to love life and ourselves.. at most times.

I wish I could walk around with a big sign stuck somewhere on my body written
HANDLE WITH CARE.
(bring me a pen and a cardboard now.)

As always,
XOXO
bring me gummies.

i is going to turn in now. (:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home