Monday, June 9, 2008


hello Mr teddy, you have been the best companion ever.

My mom always remind us that having faith gets us through almost everything.
I'm afraid of having too much faith because sometimes faith fails me and I end up failing myself. I used to have faith in everything but recently I started losing faith because I'm so afraid of slowing losing my grip of the things I invested a lot of faith in.

Work over the weekends was fun, supper, supper, supper and celebrating ZY's birthday as well.

I think I'm stupid, I watched Norbit on my laptop alone and barked with laughter alone. Now I'm going to watch Mr Woodcock alone and laugh to my four walls.
I rest in for the day, shoved the phone and laptop aside till now, went for a quick run in the evening before heading over to the Pet House in the night to take a look at those tortoise and fishes.
I'm going to finish a few chapters of the R.digest and go to bed. And this would be the slowest, coldest and most mundane day spent with my family.

I was being asked the most absurd question recently.(i'm not going to tell you what)
I wanted to say I don't care but saying I don't care means I'm trying to run away. I go for the heart, not for the anatomy because a penis isn't necessary the greatest god's gift. Some guys use their penis(es) to talk, not their brains.

bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home