Sunday, June 29, 2008

I intended to sleep till the next morning without even bothering dinner or giving a fucking fly about things around me but apparently, sleep fails me. Some issues are enough to snatch sleep away from me. And I'm sitting right in front of the computer, feeling like I'm floating in mid-air and floating through realism and non-realism.

My thoughts are all fuzzy and all I see in my mind are random words floating around, awaiting a sorting machine to arrange them in the way I want them to be. As a result of all the fuzziness, I'm having a hell of a time even trying to start on the second section of my french.

I realise that things have a way of working in the world. What goes around, comes around and kicks you in the ass and sends you hurling to the other side of the room. Then, you mutter and curse and wish that you should never have done all those things. Either that or you just bash yourself for being so stupid. Right?

How was your weekends? Mine was mundane like anything, parents not home, siblings either playing on their games or slamming their drums away. Picnic was canceled, french wasn't done, finance not touched, law not yet inspired, & it's the beginning of the busy term with 5 projects waiting for us to meet the deadline. Hang on, people!
I need plently of lucks for french on tuesday, god bless me please. I hope i can get it through successfully without any tongue tied and forgetting words.

I received the warning letter via email, which means the letter to my house is on its way. I better react faster than mum or i will probably earn a series of nagging or even deduction of allowance. sheeeez.

The ulcer in my mouth had forbid me to talk much, i should do like what Y told me to, " POUR SALT LA! "
knnn, pain leh okay.

oh ya, i've added new songs to my ipod. (:

disgusting thoughts when i saw this!

and this is for annaker!


I think i make such a lousy girlfriend sometimes. The reason why is because I might appear as a strong person outside, someone who'll never cry over things but deep inside me, I'm as fragile as a thin glass. I might break anytime and the facade is an appearance to protect myself from getting hurt and bullied. somethings are better when they're left unsaid.

Let's study harder, kayak harder, tennis harder, play hardest and eat like there's no tomorrow.
let's go! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home