Friday, June 20, 2008

I was walking on the streets someday back with this group of gothic people and then again behind me, there's this group of young hip-hoppppers.
I think people are just blindlessly believing depression is linked to Gothic. Says who happy people can't be gothic?

People nowadays get their labels all mixed up, including sexuality. They label themselves with whatever sort of styles, oblivious to the fact that they're making themselves seen as laughing stocks. Just because you paint your nails black&wear eyeliner, you tell people, Hey dude, I'm Gothic so respect me. I would probably throw you eyeliner pencils and ask you to fuck yourself. Some donked on their skating shoes, and try balancing themslves on a skateboard, they'll tell you, Hey brother, I'm yer kinda sk8ter. 24/7! I would break the skateboard on his/her head. A number of them can rap like 50cents, wear netted caps, wear those oversized tees&baggy pants, walk with a bouncy style with their fingers crossed in the hip-hop style and hang a bling bling on their necks, they'll run to you saying, Yo! I'm hip-hop! I'll get Charlie Chaplin to dance in front of him/her. Some scream like fuck into the mikes, slam the drum during their jamming sessions, the boys say We're the punk rock. Excuse me, everyone can scream. I'll scream for them.

Why do you need styles to define yourself? Isn't that just following the style? I do wear eyeliner but not to the extend of proclaiming I'm Gothic. I don't know why style is it that I have but at least I don't go around, uncertain of my own style but telling people I'm gothic because I'm depressed; I'm a skater because I'm learning balancing on the skateboard; I'm emo-rock because I scream alot when I sing. See, it's just not right when you break your neck when you're trying to bboy because most of your friends are into bboying. It's not right to kiss a boy and say he's gonna be your husband. AM I RIGHT?

However, I'm not implying that you have no rights to dress the way you want yourself to look like or be but just don't try too hard. (:

Yesterday was kayaking in the hot sun and warm water and then saw me watching Get Smart. Kayak was awesome with the guys as company. Saw the kids in them despite their big TWO, splashing water at each other and having lorryloads of fun. I can't exactly recalled what i did last night but all i know was i finished another 3 chapters of my novel before i slpt. That would explained why i couldn't wake up this morning to meet Y.

Today was Funan mall and then roaming around bugis for a little while. It's been really a long while since i went there. After that was home and then for a last-minute supper with W and rest.

I need to study a little for the coming test but annoyingly my sister is beside me slamming on the keyboard playing her games.
mum just came in the room and asked when am i going to register for my btt! haa. she will give me the green light if she pass me the money, and i'm all READY to go!
I can't stand the way my sister defines me as one of those hopeless cases on the road, she will go,
"OMG, SIS YOU GOING TO DRIVE?!?!!!?! ARE YOU SURE?! YOU CAN'T EVEN PLAY A PROPER RACING GAME WITH ME, YOU GONNA DRIVE?! DRIVE A REAL CAR?!?! " (=.=)

there's a party at homeCLUB this sunday, but i've got school the next day!
how?

i is going to join Safra kayaking club next month
i is going to buy new laptop.
I have got this big blue back on the back :(
& i need to seek solace and rest my body now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home