Sunday, June 22, 2008

My 2 weeks vacation wheezed by so quickly, it was like a rapid ascent but with no decompression sickness.

The weekends passed by so quickly, i'm not even prepared for school at all! There's still 5-6 weeks of school before there's a one month or two month break, which I think it's not going to make any differences in me. I sound like I'm in a mental break, but not really because there were better things to do and beautiful people to be around with. (:

I saw the most ugliest Singaporeans during this term break, which was basically during the PC SHOW. I wouldn't want to mention it all over again but i didn't expect that totally. At that moment, I thought I was so cool to walk away. But to think of it now, I wondered why did I even bother to stoop down to her level? I could have easily shown her my middle finger, save my breath and walk away too. Even though that sounded really uncouth too but at least a powerful hand sign would have meant so much more. It equates to Anita Sarawak's trademark of
Talk to my hand! but to think of it, she isn't even worthed any of my efforts to even extend my arms to ask her to talk to my hand.

Then again, i didn't have much fun this holiday.
Happier days were when we basically shopped, went for movie dates with the lover girls and boys, laughed our ass off and enjoy each other's company along the way. Ultimate happiness was when i splurged on anything that i liked. Depressing days were when i argued with the boyfriend. Enough said, It's not always rainbows and butterflies, It's compromise that moves us along.

My cellphone's down again. (yes, AGAIN!) and this time round the old phone is not giving me any face, it refuses to work. So i'm with some pok pok phone that i found during the ransacking.
I bought my new laptop, and the old one will be passed on to my dearrrr sister after servicing :)
p/s: thanks dad!
Dad bought this new china-brand iphone? okay it's damn cool, and we watched channel 8 with the phone when we were caught in the jam. Who cares whether it's a cheeena brand or not? It's cheap and functional!

I got to be studious from tomorrow onwards because i can't afford to skip anymore classes. It means i can get debarred anytime!
I think holidays are bad because I would spend a great amount of time having late nights busy doing almost nothing productive, only bitchy rambles on a chatlog. Then my body would start falling apart, I'll start falling sick and having heavy eyebags/dark eyerings. You'll hear me complain more.
I know i had been blogging a lot, but heck! because i know i won't be even touching this when school starts.
I know i'm going to dread french class this week. ):

okay bye bye people, i'm excited for school tomorrow because i know i'm going to see people whom i missed much much. (this includes laughing at Yiting's hair!) nye-aha!


i found this when i was packing the laptop!
hahaha, tak glammmm. big nostrils siol!
but you know what, i miss your little friends in your noseeeee, (heee!)

okay, i know i'm damn irritating. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home