Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A play with those words, but the hidden meaning embedded so deep within. It took me awhile to understand the twist of words but Jesus Christ, it made a hell load of sense to me. It's often the petty arguments you indulged in with your other halves which always ended up with K fuckoff, whatever bye! And then when your other half calls back, you know you're going to win the argument and you're fucking happy about it but you faked this WHAT(inserts a very annoyed and sick tone) when you pick up the phone.

I hate myself sometimes, I have this repetitive mode set inside my body all the time. Each time somebody calls or greets me online, my first response would be
WHAT!, as if saying a decent hello or anything proper would seep the fucking soul out of me. I can't believe how uncouth I am sometimes, I would go HAHAHAHA HELLO KNN!. Sometimes, I really humour myself. When would I shut up and start being nice and proper in my greeting.

I apologize for the lack of updates. Today saw me catching Incredible Hulk and roaming around amk for the longest time, and then "breathing" some fresh air with S in the evening before heading home and fell asleep on the couch like some sleeping beauty.

I've learnt, if one refuses, there's no point forcing.

I don't like couples fighting when they have no idea what they have. They cannot see the fact that they have companion and someone who loves them more than they do. They don't know how to treasure him/her until he's/she's gone. Be it love or lust, at least there's a recognition of something. My Romeo mislabels me as his Juliet because sometimes, I'm left to choke on my own emotions to a point of no redemption. Don't fight, don't let the feelings go to waste. (: thats what i constantly remind myself.

fat soon just called, and you got no idea how fucking happpy i am when i saw his incoming call, but hey you're not forgotten okay, and i did not go MIA.
NICHOLAS =] said: when i hear your voice, i was like over the moon sun and earth

i need a trim soon, i just settled the NLB's fine and got myself a new novel.

I'm going to kayak soon, finish my project, finish my french by tomorrow. (i doubt so)


pictorial fun for now!




we're the rockstar!

CALLING THE YCK`S! hiii gay boys!




goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home