Thursday, June 5, 2008

The reason why i'm home before 6pm was partly because of the exhaustion within me, i couldn't stay awake during lessons, but oh i tell you, the call center lab practical was damn fun!

tgif tomorrow, the week just whizzed past like this.

Holiday's in the air. (:
I just finished watching "It's a Boy Girl Thing", it will be in the theater later in the month but i can't wait to catch it. Awesome show with two thumbs up.

Saying of which, I can't seem to keep those cash with me very well as it has all mostly gone to food or to the ultimate addictive online shopping. To top it up, i've caught too much movies this month.

And i'm supposed to be studying for my last paper tomorrow, but i couldn't sit still after half an hour, so HECK! i sucks at accounting, maybe i should try harder huh.

To Do`s List :
1) French presentation (omfg! critical)
2) BF/B-LAW/EFMA/MKT Project.
3) I need to revise/sleep.
4) Finish up 6 seasons of Sex and the City
5) The L word probably? (:
6) Tennis.
7) Kayak.
8) Ipod/Creative? (ohyes, i need one desperately to replace the old)
9) HAIRCUT.
10) Get a new novel.


this pretty sums up my term break. (:
p/s: don't laugh, (yes) i'm a southpark fan.


Oh and i just signed up for Nyp Swim Meet, ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home