Thursday, July 31, 2008

As you can see from the previous post, it's enough said how much school suckzxzxzxzxzx for the past week. I'll swamped with nothing but sore muscles from the resumed training and fatigue from school projects. Woes of a business student, I cannot wait to breathe stress-free air.

This week had been mentally challenged for me, firstly, just on the day of submission of french assignment, my elocker was faulty and i couldn't retrieve my stuffs, luckily i got to hand it up in time. & then, it was when we were doing last minute work in the lab, all computers shut down due to maintenance and all our unsaved data were gone. okay, this suck i know. Guess I gotta take things in my stride.

I just lost my voice, and now i got to worry how am i going to present the project tomorrow!



i miss them quite alot.

Take care, children and keep safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home