Thursday, July 24, 2008


I certainly miss those days back in school. From overseas field trip to school outings, from how we ran hard for cross country to how we put in efforts during sports day just to bring glory to own houses, from prelims to o-levels, from textbook to ten-yr series, from biology practicals to chemistry practicals, (i hate physics so forget it!) dressing up for racial harmony as a whole, putting all our might on greens events just to win back the certificate on the wall, and how we graduated as a class. & now everybody's on their own.
Change is inevitable especially when you go to Secondary School & tries to be cool, you wanna be stylo milo.

To think of it, it tickles my balls. I've been through it & been there so you can imagine what a loser I was last time but one day, I'll visit those schools I've studied when I'm a successful person in life. I've been through years of education which unfortunately haven't done me any justice. Just look at me now! And it'll be interesting to meet up with friends 10 years down the road, to see how they've actually metamorphosed. For me, I'll probably be a nun in the China mountains to atone for nefarious deeds I've committed all my life. how does that sounds?

how have you people been?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home