Friday, July 4, 2008

I felt sorry for myself. For not having enough beauty sleep just to study for a module which i don't like at all, and apparently, the computing module doesn't seem to help us in any ways, be it now or in the future, maybe yes in the future, i couldn't forsee. but for now, __ ICT.

French is over, i can now have my peace of mind for the moment.
I could barely wait for the arrival of the weekends. I've been consumed completely by stress and fatigue. I have insufficient sleep everyday and everything seemed to be stuffed under my belt for me to accomplish. My wails are probably redundant, not like anyone's gonna care. Besides, nobody can understand my screaming desperation to elude from this shithole of stress and my licks for WEEKENDS.

My nose is like a leaking pipe now, my throat is as sore as the ba-lu-ku on my back, my fever just seeped some brain cells from me, and the most annoying thing is i failed to load mozilla on my old laptop which means i can only talk to people on msn. I'm not used to dad's one. &i got no fucking idea how long the laptop is going to reach me.

I skipped class on thursday and went to tennis. I freaking spent a horrendous amount of money on cab, i should slap myself and really start eating on carrot sticks. Maybe then i will feel better. Other days were spent with the boyfriend, and the usuals, movies, good food and of course keeping myself busy with a lot of gossips. (:
The other day, i replaced boyfriend's Swatch with this o-biang kookooo black army watch, i think it's cute on him and i want t get one for myself too! i think he's all ready to go. o-botak yo!



the soon-to-be army boyfriend.

Today, we were all so knackered after studying for the test. So we skipped lecture and slacked our ass out at the stadium for three hours. I had my nap, while the other two were oggling at some guys on the track.



i've got more visuals at joey's! :)

Sk blocked me on msn because he said my picture's too hot for him to resist! Y said i looked slutttttty down there. The boyfriend said, i looked cute down there. Joey says: "oh the slouchy girl!"

I say, i look fat down there. ):

I've got a bbq tomorrow, and i will be back with more visuals.

goodnight!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home