Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm really busy this week, and to your contray belief, i'm still very much ALIVE. (:
It is a Thursday night in July, and I'm lying in bed in my extra huge tennis shirt typing a whole chunk of junk away in my notebook. What I am doing is totally dated, hoping it will awake me. I'm constantly haunting myself with reminders that I need to do this and that, attend this and that. My mind is packed with all the neon coloured post-it stickers. Furthur more, exams are just in a month time! rawr.

Weekends are just sleeping in late, and without the boyfriend's accompany.
But still, there's the younger sister who kept me energetic and alive, who went shopping and eating with me. (:
What else more? & did i tell you something, i love my new buys lately!

On monday, school was insanely exhausting and busy yet with a little fun induced in it. We, the awesome trio skipped lectures to prepare our role play for law. It was all last minute work because the three of us were really screwy and we slack whenever we have time! However, we managed to complete all the editing within 3 hours which was incredibly unexpected. Cheers to them! More to come, let's work hard ogays!



Let's see, other days were simply projects after projects. No more procrastination, because if i don't get my work done by next week, i will probably get royally screw.

Yesterday saw me and Yenny went to L's place for our hair cut, and we did something SILLY on impulse. Oh well, let's not talk about it or else the witch will corrupt me with her IMBAL language, or i should put in this way, an ostrich ran me down while I was crossing the street. nye haha! you might not get me huh. Whatever it is, my hair fucking stinks now. *insert sighs.

Saw our craziness today in school. We went to disturb this fella who indirectly harassed J few weeks ago. We bumped into him when we were on our way out to school. So as usual, we walked past him and didn't give a shit about him. but not today, with the right timing, he went into a handicapped toilet. I merely suggested to give him a lesson by switching off his lights when he was in the toilet, i swear it was just a suggestion, but guess what Yenny did. She reversed and went to off his lights before we ran down the corridor like mad. We acted real cool after that. Jeees. We should have waited for awhile before switching off the lights, he would probably screamed like a puss in the toilet and wet his pants? HA HA!

Today, was for us to distress. School ended early, so we went to tann, swim and do sauna. I swear at the point when i was doing sauna, i was falling into sleep. Life has been awesome, really. With the usuals and family around you, enough said! :) not forgetting pearl with milk tea that provides satisfaction!

but for now, n73 is giving me problems times 44462149506261749!


I've got a lot of things on my mind.


To do list.
1) Due to increase of pocket money, i've decided to save 3/4 of allowance and open a new bank account on my own.
2) Register for BTT. 3) Go ikea buy buy buy! 4) Contact coach E. 5) Sign up for aerobic class. 6) Get formal skirt for next presentation. 7) Hit the gym with T & L after school twice/thrice per week.

I want to go kayak, any takers with me!?

p/s: i miss the boyfriend like !@#&*^!
i've updated my ipod, gees! check it out okay,
i love Secondhand Serenade yo!


& she's my idol.

LET'S RUN THE SHOW :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home