Thursday, July 10, 2008

It feels like just yesterday when the boyfriend receives the enlistment letter, and time flies so fucking fast, in just roughly 24 hours time, we'll be sending him off. ):
Tuesday night saw us gathering at Cartel for sending Zy off to tekong. That fella went to shave his hair off before we could even take a nice and proper photo with him! well, i hope he's doing good and hopefully things will go all smooth for him. (:
Other days were basically spending as much time with the boyfriend as possible, and rushing the deadlines for projects. & oh ya, my laptop finally came. *winks.

Today, saw the boyfriend and me went on a date. Nice dinner and of course the 30mins boat ride from esplanade to the clarke quay. With him around, he will give you the highest level of comfort as well as the highest level of annoyance. & he's a pussy enough for not sitting the g-max with me. (is that what you people called? the g-max?)













It's kind of weird to be saying this, but all of us sure do have an emotional attachment to someone/something. I hate to say this but yes, I have an emotional attachment to a whole load of things especially humans. I always thought myself to be very independent and can survive without anyone or anything but I know that if someone of great importance were to leave me now, I would have a hard time adapting to a life where I'll be left alone to fend for myself.



Speaking of comfort level between my boyfriend and I, trust has to be one of it. Nobody promised relationships are always a bed of roses. I bet he can never read me like a book and it's hard to fathom a human's heart sometimes. If you ask me what I would like to do with my boyfriend, I'd like to dissect his heart and see if his love is pumping that strongly, and steadily for me. I might like to dissect his brains to read what he's thinking to understand him better.
It's so hard for me to continue staying mad at him sometimes because his chest would be the only place I want to run to, lay my head there and seek a hug from him. (that explains why we don't fight.)

I don't understand why I love to play things cool and pretend I don't care when every pores on my body are giving a damn so much that he's leaving for NS soon. Sometimes, I just want to make myself look and sound good. =/


As cliche as it might sound, nothing makes me want him more than anything else.


xoxo

S.
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home