Friday, July 11, 2008


it's not what you leave behind
it's what you'll gain in the days ahead.
Can i say clearly that, unless these silly realise that their waking up at 5am and having meals at a canteen isn't going to happen during war(during war they fight all day and all night long, go days without food, hide all over the place and don't have bunks to live in) they are just purely wasting time!
Is it so difficult for them to accept that one nuclear bomb is going to wipe out the entire nation when the war really comes! but oh wells. i'm feeling damn gay now with all the weird feelings inside me. I thought i will be so oblivious to the fact he's not around, but now. I'm not as strong as what all of you made me out to be. I'm very flimsy. It's sad but true, we're not as independent as we thought we are. We all need someone to be there for us, because we're human afterall and loneliess is never nice. I miss him, his smell. (how siol! it's only the first day. wth! )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home