Wednesday, July 23, 2008

M for Mundane

cool stuff, i want to go there one day!

So much for convincing myself, it was a tough time dealing with school now especially when it's like a load of 10000kg is thrown for you to dash up the fucking hill, & instead of being fit & steady, you complain that you're lacking of stamina, lacking behind people. I swear, each time when school ends, I can't help but be so happy to pack my bag the fastest and wanting to punch the air.

Now, it's the period of mad dashing. & it's this period of time, you can see the true colours of your friends. I'm not referring to my matties who produced good work and fought with me but okay, call me a random.

25july- EFMA ICA III / ICT lab test.

28july- Finance ICA III

29july- French submission

31july- CRM report submission/presentation

5aug- French role play. (@$!%^&*(!)

8aug- ICT final proj/presentation

now you understand?

No time for drags, it's just time to buck up & get a shove up my asssss. & it's going to be just the books and me.

Days are typical, night spent are mundane. I've been infected with a disease called, Laziness. It's always home i want to head after school, i've lost interest in everything, practically everything. I've stopped going for tennis for a week, breaking promises to meet up with some friends, shopping, even going for movies, i rejected. Whats wrong with me? Sometimes i just want to hide in my sheets and sleep all i can.

I spent my night reading Songs Of the Humpback Whale. It's disturbing not to finish the novel when I'm already half through it. I can't help but feel a sense of satisfaction after I'm done with the book. It's all about an expert using humpback whales across the ocean to track for his wife, hoping to see the world and his love ones.

In any case, I suspect I do suffer from a deprivary of childhood. How I actually get excited watching cartoons in the morning on Kids Central today because it dawned on me how much time I spent on the bed in the morning than working on my childhood deprivary. I was on the high cereal notion&watching cartoons. Like since young, I've always wanted to marry Peter Pan and how TinkerBell could be my bridesmaid(perhaps she's too small to lift my dress?)

REST ASSURE FOLKS, I'M ALL RIGHT. I just need to shut my curtains&do a little snoozing to get my sense back before I give any good god-damn about anything.

I'm going for a run later. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home