Saturday, July 19, 2008

You know, i still love sales even though the previous mango sale gives me complete headache, I dare not even eye on any piece of clothings in there not because they're all past seasons but because the shoppers in there looked like they're about to hurl each other with whatever objects if the piece of cloth they're eyeing on get snatched. You know in sales sometimes, the bitch in yourself scares you so no matter how mature you are, you'll smack the person if she snatches your favourite piece of top. It's like seeing myself slapping a girl because she snatches my boyfriend. That's how serious sales can get.

Having the thought of upcoming presentation, and deciding not to be sloppy in formal attire anymore, i got my formal pants from Zara yesterday and another pair of black heels just now.
I have added more stuffs to the shopping list, i'm serious in going back Warehouse to get the pants okay!

Yesterday wasn't my day. I'm down with some tough luck with the cabs.
I thought my time shows 9am already, so the peak period is over isn't it! guess what, the cab shows 8:59am, and because it's only by just one minute, i have to pay those additional charges! @#$!%%^&*
and then in the night, because it was pretty late already, so i decided to hail a cab. & this f lady in her mid-thirties went to my front and took my cab. I got so disgusted, madness times 23456839.

You know sometimes i don't like not getting what I want. It angers me, if the things I want are being snatched away and I can't lay my hands on. But why does others get it while I don't? I don't see why I can't fight for the things I want, even if it means losing my dignity. I don't see why things can't go the way I want when I mean no harm and want everything for the best. Not getting the things you want is like being deprived of it.

I shout, SIX MORE DAYS yo! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home