Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I just got home. I spent half of my day today at SSDC. I passed my theory, booked my final theory, booked my practical. && i reckon lady luck is on me because i got an earlier slot. HEH! Then, I went to the bank to run some errands, my debit card, open new savings account etc. (:

Now i just can't seem to get my sorry ass out of the house and go down to Jurong. After tomorrow, i won't be free for the rest of the week. Well, looks like the boyfriend's going to survive without his stone player in bunk next week. Serve him wrong for washing it in the machine! ugh.

Yesterday saw me and the girls went to roam around town, i went to return my novel before we rushed down to Cheenatown to meet the skinny Y. We walked to Clarke quay after that and sat down for drinks. We had fun, short walks, laughter and had our heart fixed. However last night was intolerable, (much to the drinks), i couldn't get to sleep and had a pounding headache, even popping a panadol in bid of killing the pain so as to drift myself to sleep but was quite in vain. This will probably be the last usual outing before skinny Y comes back from taiwan. (:
have a safe journey ok! come back with loads of fat fat!

I was supposed to tennis in the noon, but the rain didn't permit me to do so.

Now, i'm waiting for the sister to come home and go watch a movie with me. She promised to reach home by 4:30pm, but look at the time now. Hmm..

Okay i'm going to bath and take a nap now to compensate for the sleep loss last night.









&& of course my study-superheroes during the study week (:
credit to qiaoqiao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home