Monday, August 4, 2008

I left my diary at the boyfriend's house.
So i'm going to borrow blogger for awhile to pen down my thoughts for tonight.

Dear diary,
weather: hot like F la.
mood: (@!#$%^&% i hate french)



I couldn't picture myself in her shoes after reading the girlfriend's blog whose boyfriend passed away during the brunei training.


With the worries empowered with an o-verly active imagination, i can almost imagine myself in her shoes. I won't say i understand how she feels, no i can't. No one can understand untill they experience a lost of their loved ones. The idea of losing mine scares me. Enough.

To add on, with the stories of all the injuries thats going on around you frightens me. I'm frightened so much till the point where I think I may lose my grip on reality if I continue to harp on it. (damn!)
this goes to the boyfriend, to zy as well as my brother and all the army guys outta there, please be ALERT during training ok ok!


XXXXXXX
S,
10:32PM



the first day when he was out, he refused to take photos.

nye-ha. still, we got him!

C: EH girlfriend, quick leh take photo, i wanna see how i like.

" WL, SO UGLY!?! "

" CUTE SIO-L. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home