Saturday, August 23, 2008

I think my life is so mundane until nobody gives a fly anymore. Friday marks the last day of school which means 1 month of hibernation starts.
It's going to be hell of a holiday and I'll be seeing the important person/people in my life less often, but absence makes the heart grows fonder. Holidays used to be exciting for me because those were the days where i had time with the usuals, go shopping but nothing like those really matters to me now. Right now, holidays are attractive to me because I get to sleep in late.

Exams were pretty frustrating albeit everyone should be getting into their high holidaying spirits but I think the frustration and the short fuse was caused by the unprepared feelings for the papers but thank god for the fact that I had superheroes who came in the form of WeiXiang and a group of study mates to help me.

Today, meeeeenie and me hit the town and we chatted so much that my voice is almost breaking now, saw me downing with loads of woods coughing syrup now. I feel so weird about my voice, that i felt funny listening to myself talk. Then was movie 4bia with boyfriend, it's such a mad show, but worth all the money if you want to live a day lesser :)

&& so i'm going to get my ass back to court for tennis, going to swim laps in the public pool with the nice nice girlfriends, catch-up with a lot of people that i missed for long time, attend boyfriend's POP, my driving lessons, jobs, $$ $$, loads of shopping and coffee talks.

that will basically be my 5 weeks holiday, and i'm going to enjoy it to fullest because it will be the very LAST holiday before tep.

&& at the same time, i won't be updating here much often because i've found a more private place (:
still here, with more visuals i promise.

till then...
Lets have a ROLLING holiday!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home