Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The week was very laid back. Last Saturday was timbre with the usuals, minimal alcohol intake man but all's still good.


oh candid, she's giving me the " oei, wtf la " expression. HAHAHA



I'm very thankful for last Saturday. Especially the people like Y, J and P is for Pamela. They had been there for the longest time for me. XXXXXX ok ok! :)
On a happier note, skinny Y is coming back tomorrow, spells happiness.

Monday, as usual, i went for training and returned with a sprained back that almost killed me. On Tuesday morning, i found myself couldn't get up from the bed and it was the boyfriend's passing out parade in the noon. Terrified plus nervousness, i quickly get down to the chinese doctor and had it treated. It was the first treatment i ever had on my back and i swore it was so painful that it made me literally teared on the spot. I will never want to go through all these anymore :(
I can't even sit on a toiletbowl, or either standing up normally, now you can imagine how painful it was like?


Happy POP!


Today, was just resting in or probably STUCKED at home. oh yeah oh sigh. Reading a good book and i learned something from it. Nothing else i could ask for. Oh btw, happy birthday fatmund!
look at how he loves to pose and his imbal video taken during the show.

hi cool shit.



Inside of You - Infant Sorrow


my favourite playlist of the week.

Till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home